Friday, February 3, 2017

Angels Moving Day Sale 2017 Part Two

As I headed towards the stadium, the sprinkles from the sky came down. I wondered if the jerseys would be out of the rain.


I got to Angels Stadium around 9:10 and there were hundreds of people around the old ballpark. Most of them were standing on line and I did the same thing. I thought it was the line for merchandise. The Angels announced that all the merchandise was in the Team Store and outside of it. I left the line and headed towards the store.


These banners were outside the store. These banners are put up on the light posts near the stadium.

The team store was really empty except for the people waiting in line to check out and other fans browsing some of the merchandise within the room. I headed outside where the real yard sale was.

These aren't bad prices for goods considering it was $100 per jersey in San Diego.



There were several racks with jerseys just like this. You had to pick through to find a particular player. I wanted a Tim Lincecum jersey but there were none interestingly enough. I found a bunch of Hank Conger, Zack Greinke, Jerome Williams, and bunch other players that I forgot spent time with the Angels. Seriously, I didn't know Jason Grilli was an Angel.

There was a special rack dedicated to current players which were more expensive.

My favorite player is Player. I find it interesting that they made this. It was fun going through the jerseys.

So I grabbed the jerseys I wanted and went online to checkout and there were two other tables in the Team Store with merchandise.

 

I should mention that everything in the Team Store was half off.

What did I buy? Let's see:


Grant Green played on the Angels for three seasons. I bought it because it's a throwback jersey. They did have blank ones but I'd rather have a name on it.

Drew Rucinski played on the Angels for two seasons. I bought it cause he's Polish and reliever. This was only jersey of his they had.

Cam Bedrosian still plays on the Angels, so I was a bit shocked to find this. It was the only one of his I could find. It had a MLB Authenticator tag on it, so I looked it up online and it said:
GRAY ROAD JERSEY WORN ON 10-1-15 BY CAM BEDROSIAN

My first game used jersey. I really wonder how it got with the rest of the jerseys. 



I bought a beat up batting helmet. The Angels' decal is peeling off of it. I need to glue it.

I also bought a cap for $10 because mine is old and dirty. I spent $180 with tax on all these items. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment