Sunday, February 21, 2016

Retail Store Finds

Bed, Bath, & Beyond sells a lot of licensed items for a place known for cookware, bedding, and other odds and ends. During football season, they sell throws with different NFL team logos. With the Rams moving to Los Angeles, I knew this would be my last year to purchase a St. Louis Rams throw.





The blue and gold colors provide a nice contrast. I'm sure the LA Rams one will look like this except for St. Louis being crossed out.

I went to Dick's Sporting Goods a couple of weeks ago and picked up two different shirts that were on clearance. They have several clearance sales a year. Typically, there are a variety of team apparel along with other sporting goods on sale.
This a Cooperstown's Collection Majestic Athletic Angels throwback T-Shirt. On sale I spent less than five dollars.


This is another Chargers Dri Fit shirt. I spent less than ten dollars for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment